Newsletter #113 – Workday, Disabled workers agreement, Union Council CFDT F3C Côte d’Azur
- « Employee ID » : Your employee IS has changed. Important to report this new 8 digit identifier on Digipost and CSE Amadeus site.
- « Position » : Your classified role in Amadeus sas.
- « Business Title » : Your specific business title. Any updates will be validated by P&C.
- « Job Profile » : YourAmadeus ITCorporate worldwide classified role.
For any inconsistencies, do not hesitate to contact your PCBP (People & Culture Business Partner).
Navigation (left menu) / All applications (home page)
Pay / Payslips
A PDF version will be available only for a couple of days if a copy is needed. A PDF version will be available only for a couple of days if a copy is needed. Note: Payslips are also available with no time limit on Digipost. Plus d’infos
«Pay» section: if the menu is not visible in the blue section, click on «More (x)»
All apps / Time
To be reported regularly for mileage and telework allowances to be taken into account.
Specify the days of onsite or at work at home. Vacation days are reported automatically.
Attention: for half-days DO NOT FORGET to enter 0,5 (with a comma “,” not a period “.”) instead of 1.
If you are in Zone 2, do not forget to add the line «Car Allowance». For Zone 1, this is done automatically.
Finally, DON’T FORGET to click on «Review» then «Submit».
All apps / Absence / Request
Submission of vacation or other absences
« Balances » (on left), must be set to 31st May YY. Here is anexplanationon vacation acquisitions and take periods.
Monitoring the professional integration and continued employment of disabled workers agreement
Since 2014, CFDT has always been a source of proposals and representation of the 3 agreements on the professional integration and continued employment of disabled workers. (last agreement of 2020-2022).
The main axes are:
- Retention in employment and digital accessibility
- Sourcing, school relations, recruitment & integration
- Awareness training at all levels of management and staf f
With the last potential renewal of the 2023-2025 agreement, we will focus on consolidating the existing agreement and prepare for its exit. We will continue to pay close attention to this issue.
Here is a follow-up and review 2021:
- 5 partnerships in a protected environment: ESAT (Etablissements ou Services d’Aide par le Travail) orEA (Entreprise Adaptée)
- 2 « other partnerships » : withschool institutions students and job seekers with co-financed training courses
- New e-learning modules
- Dedicated e-learning modules for managers
RQ T H Employment rates:
In dark blue: Objective
In light blue: Achievement
- Actual credit: 621 590,96 € including the remainder from previous years
- Spent: 467 852,43 €
Achievement for 2022: 153 738,53€ not spent
- Maintaining the existing axes of the agreement by keeping the company standard “HandiAccueillante”
- Creation, on March 4, 2022of “Diversity & Inclusion” ambassadors with monthly meetings, a “Teams” group and a dedicated SharePoint for the 33 volunteers in Nice
- From May 15 to 22, return of the sporting events after 2 years of absence, with a new marathon proposal now called “The great challenge” in place of “FreeHandise”. We support the 2 Amadeus teams of 8, half with disabilities, taking part in this year’s course from Clermont-Ferrand to Paris. Go Teams Amadeus! Please provide your support to the teams!
More information on Yammer!
Union Council CFDT F3C Côte d’Azur
The F3C Côte d’Azur union, to which the Amadeus section is attached, held a Union Council on May 4, 2022, to recruit volunteers for the Union Office (BS).
We are pleased to announce that Jean-Christophe Aguilar and Geraldine Brunstein from the Amadeus section, were elected with 98.7% of the votes.
In total, 8 new members were elected to enable F3C Cote D’Azur to function normally. As a result the Union Congress, organised every 4 years with the purpose define all the mandates of the F3C Côte d’Azur union, will take place as soon as possible. This will redefine all F3C Côte d’Azur’s proxies.
If you are interested or if you have any questions, please contact us!