Newsletter #115 – Biannual report of the CFDT Amadeus section, Union F3C Côte d’azur, 50th CFDT congress
Biannual report of the CFDT Amadeus section
The entire CFDT team wishes you a very happy summer vacation. Even during this summer break, the team remains mobilized to inform you and defend your individual and collective interests
Here is our mid-year report :
- The Mandatory Annual Negotiation 2022, which did not lead to a signed agreement despite our efforts and proposals
nequalities between women and men
- Follow-up of the agreement with theProfessional Equality Commission
- Protection and reduction of inequalities
- rganization of a Virtual Coffee, on March 8, in observance of Women’s Rights Day
- Active participation in Mandatory Commissions (CSSCT, Economic, Professionnal Equality, Housing, Training andMarket), as well as in CSE working groupe
- Follow-up of the mandatory consultation on the company’s strategy
- Support to our staff representative colleagues of Amadeus France, in the context of the merger with Amadeus sas, allowing them to support their negotiations.
- Follow-up of the agreement for Professional Integration and continued employment of disabled workers
- Follow-up of the Collective Contractual Termination (RCC) agreement
- Tutorials on the use of HR tools (Workday, Payslips)
Coming soon :
- Compulsory consultations on :
- The economic and financial situation of the company
- The Social policy
- Negotiations regarding :
- The Professional integration and continued employment of disabled workers
- The Management of jobs and skills, based on a forecast needs basis (GPEC)
- Integration of our Amadeus France colleagues, in August
- Contribution to the group that works on a project aiming to recast the CSE “rates” system in force
Congress of Union, F3C Côte d'azur
Our Union, F3C Côte d’Azur, will see its own congress held before the end of the year. The date and location will be determined in early July. All members will have the opportunity to express themselves and vote via the mandate holder of their section to determine the future of the Union Office.
The 50th CFDT congress,
The result of vote make it possible the document “general resolution” which we invite you to red because it summarizes the values of the CFDT.
All the candidates for the National Office were elected. For the Regional Interprofessional Union (URI) PACA, Stéphane Mollet was re-elected with 98.02% of the votes.